6530 Grinder Mixer
- Faster Unload System
- Bigger, Better Discharge Capabilities
- High Capacity Tank
- 4-Way Reversible Hammermill Action
- Convenient Wireless Remote Operation
- 165 bu. (206-cu. ft.) Mixing Tank
- 10 in. Diameter Discharge Auger
- 100 in. Auger Feeder
- 96 Hammers
- 26 in. Wide Mill
More About 6530 Grinder Mixer
It’s not just the largest in the industry, it is also the best and most productive grinder on the market today. The portable 6530 grinder mixer from Art’s Way features a gigantic 165-bushel tank with a one-piece 26-inch hammermill. This 4-ton mixer is easily configured to meet the needs of your specific livestock operations, and includes a multitude of new ideas and improvements that originated from the experience of owners of previous models.
The 10-inch-diameter unload system has increased the discharge rate by up to 50% to drastically reduce time and labor costs. All unload discharge augers are run by hydraulic orbit motors.
Bigger, better discharge
Move more feed faster, with bigger, better discharge capabilities – increased gate opening, longer 12-foot discharge auger tube and additional 60º height setting on discharge auger tube cylinder.
The 6530 grinder mixer boasts a fully self-contained hydraulic system operated by a wireless remote to control: raise/lower and swing of the discharge auger; open/close of the tank discharge gate; plus start and stop operation of the unload system.
*Tractor operated hydraulics are also available.
Wireless remote operation
High performance capabilities
- 165-bushel (206-cu. ft.) tank
- One-piece 26-in hammermill, 96 reversible hammers
- Self-contained hydraulic system
- Wireless remote control operation
- 10-in diameter x 10-foot long hydraulic discharge auger with hydraulic lift cylinder
- Electric over hydraulic tank unload gate
- Three large inspection windows in tank
- Tongue jack
- Highway light kit and safety chain
- Ladder fenders
- 13.50 x 16.1 – 8 ply tires
- Throat magnet – #4 x 18” (24”)
- Ingredient supplement hopper
- Heavy duty implement drive line
- Weigh bars and spindles
- Hydraulic auger feeder
- Swing arm scale support
- Scale systems
- Folding and bolt-on discharge auger extensions
- Grinder screens
- Hydraulic roll feed
Tank and Frame
Tank capacity (206 cu. ft.) 165 bu.
Height (with tire size) 126 in.
Width with auger feeder 114 in.
Overall length 175 in.
Auger diameter 9 3/16 in.
Auger tube diameter 10 in.
Horizontal operating arc 225
Vertical operating arc +46º to -27º or 60 to -11º
Auger length 100 in.
Auger diameter 10 in.
Auger width 12 in.
Mixing base 24 in.
Auger diameter 7 in.
Hopper size 21 in. x 24 in.
Reversible hammers 96
Width of mill Full 26 in.
Screen area 780 sq. in.
Operating speed 540 or 1000 rpm
Operating speed of mill 2800 to 3000 rpm
Screen sizes available 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 2 in.
Type drive 6 double banded 3V belts for 540 or 1000 rpm
Use your Operator’s manual or Parts list for quick reference.Operator’s Manual Parts List
You can count on your local dealer for parts and service attention.
Our Parts and Service department is also available via phone, fax or email.