More About Forage Blower
High Velocity. High Volume. High Performance!
Art’s Way Miller Pro Forage Blower fills the tallest silos with lower power requirements and a paddle design that generates a powerful air stream. The large hopper increases capacity.
Two models available for maximizing tractor HP.
- 540 RPM
- 1000 RPM
Series II Blowers have more capacity, run smoother and use less horsepower.
- Auger trough distributor moves the flow of material into the fan housing faster.
- Large transition opening allows a smoother flow of material into the fan.
- Large hopper area increase blower capacity and allows easy forage box positioning.
- 12 in. diameter auger feeds forage into the fan at 30 degree angle. Inserts material into the air stream at nearly the same plane as rotation for greater efficiency.
- Flexible wind guards on hopper sides keep cleanup to a minimum.
- Auger clutch handle operable from front, side and read of blower.
- Water hose connection directs nozzle at auger end. A second inlet is positioned through the blower band.
- Kevlar drive belts last longer and are less susceptible to stretching.
- Transport wheels are equipped with tapered roller bearings.
- Blower outlet easily removable for quick inspection and maintenance, without loosening housing band.
- 60 inch diameter impeller housing with heavy eight-paddle fan and rotating back plate that provides non-stop filling and virtually eliminates plugging. Paddles made from 40/50 carbon steel resist wear and corrosion.
- Sharpened adjustable shear bar keeps paddle tips clean. Prevents hair-pinning, carry-over and power loss. All material goes up the pipe.
- Reversible housing band.
- Large hopper intake area
- Auger trough distributor
- Large transition opening
- Heavy 8-paddle fan with power paddle design
- Sharpened shear bar
- Heavy PTO drive line
Requires minimum 140 PTO HP tractor.
1 3/8 in. 21 spline
1 3/4 in. 20 spline (opt)
Housing diameter 60 in.
Blower housing width 9 in.
Number of paddles 8
Blower outlet size (pipe flange) 9 in.
- 540 RPM 540-600 RPM
- 1000 RPM 975 to 1010 RPM
- @ 540 RPM 8640 RPM
- @1000 RPM 10400 RPM
Minimum HP – 1000 RPM 140 HP
Hopper auger size 12 in.
Hopper height from ground
- without wheels 67 in.
- with wheels 74 in.
- 540 RPM 1580 lbs.
- 1000 RPM 1900 lbs.
Wheels & tires 4.80 x 8