High Lift Dump Box
More About High Lift Dump Box
Reaching higher levels of productivity
Big acreage operators are continually discovering new ways to cope with short harvest windows. With Miller Pro Dump Boxes, you can experience virtually nonstop, high volume harvesting. Because of their capacity, high lift and short cycle time, they’ll help you bring in higher quality forage faster. You will also save money by not having extra transport vehicles with drivers waiting in the field.
Higher lift and better reach
Reach over and into receiver boxes and trucks with dump heights at pivot from 11 ft. 9 inches for the 9015 model. An optional riser kit increases the pivot point 6 inches for the 9015. As the boxes begin their lift, they also side shift to move closer to the receiving vehicle.
Creating a stable, tough agile foundation
Hayfields can be anything but perfectly flat. Stability is critical to favorable dump box operation. Miller Pro Dump Boxes have massive undercarriages, a wide stance and counterweight box. They flex when needed, and become rigid during the dumping cycle. They have automotive design steering and a tight turning radius to follow big self-propelled choppers.
Ball joint steering and short turning radius
- Automotive ball joint steering along with C-channel reach provide improved towing and long-lasting wear ability.
- Tight 57 inch turning radius easily follows severe chopper turns
- Massive spindles with 8 bolt hubs easily handle heavy loads and rough terrain
- Heavy duty tire options
- Telescoping pole with easy-lift spring
- Red and amber transport lights plus SMV sign and reflective decals are standard
Wide stance stability
- Tread width up to 10 ft.
- Counter weight for maximum stability.
The 9015 and 9016 Dump Boxes are available with 2 wheel cart chassis. Ideal for wet fields. Rugged understructure rolls through tough conditions.
- Reversible hitch for left or right side dump
- Axles adjust fore and aft for best weight distribution
- Massive 4 1/2 inch bolt-in cold rolled spindles with heavy duty 10 bolt hubs with studs and nuts
- Model 9015 uses 18 in. wide x 38 in. diameter rims for use with 20.8 x 38 in. 14 ply bias tires
- Swivel hitch clevis adjustable up and down
- 9015 high strength hitch tube incorporates a 7000 lb. “crank style” jack
- Weigh scale system is optional
Rugged all-steel construction
- Smooth steel box sides reinforced with internal bracing
- High-strength heavy duty construction throughout
- Large capacity hydraulics with 5 inch master and 4 inch slave cylinders (9016 has 4 inch tilt cylinders)
- Massive greaseable hinges (box to elevator) for added strength Heavy duty running gear designed for high load capacity