V200 Manure Spreader
Stand out Manure Spreader Features
- Pull type manure spreader
- Double vertical beaters
- Dual drive reversible chain
- Available scale system
- 490 Cubic Feet Struck Capacity
- 20 foot box length
- 200 HP tractor requirement
More About V200 Manure Spreader
In the field features
The V200 boasts a 20 foot box pulled on a tandem axle frame. This model has a 490 cubic feet struck capacity.
700/40/22.5 flotation tires provide a smooth pull. These features combine to create less field compaction and fewer trips from your yard.
Rotating at 420 rpm, these mechanical beaters provide a wide spread pattern for less trips across the field. This saves you time and field disruption.
Beater assembly is removable for forage operations.
Twin mechanical vertical beaters rotate at 420 rpm for uniform spreading of different types of material.
Beater assembly is easily removable for storage or forage usage.
The slop gate is hydraulically operated with operator selectable positioning.
Designed to use both manure and forage.
Triple Aprons with 667K pintle chain provide the strength for long lasting load life.
Dual hydraulic drive, 20 gpm @300 psi for manure and 60 gpm forage
Safety interlocked to prevent movement prior to slop gate activation
High speed clean out.
Dual coated with plural component primer and top-coat for long lasting finish
700/40/22.5 Flotation tires provide a smooth pull and less field compaction when spreading.
- Inside Box Length: 20 ft.
- Inside Box Width: 7 ft.
- Inside Box Height: 3-1/2 ft.
- Inside Box Height with extensions: 4-1/2 ft.
- Struck capacity: 490 cubic feet
- Struck capacity: 394 bushels
- Struck capacity with extensions: 630 cubic feet
- Struck capacity with extensions: 506 bushels
- Heaped capacity: 774 cubic feet
- Heaped capacity: 622 bushels
- Heaped capacity with extensions: 914 cubic feet
- Heaped capacity with extensions: 735 bushels
Floor material 1/2 in. solid UHMW poly floor
Reversible apron Yes
Apron chain 667K pintle chain
Axles Tandem axle
Vertical beaters 2 – 42 in.
Tractor (minimum HP) 200
Use your Operator’s and Part’s manual for quick reference.
*Manual coming soon
You can count on your local dealer for parts and service attention.
Our Parts and Service department is also available via phone, fax or email.