CATTLEMAXX – 6105
Art’s Way Cattle Maxx offers today’s beef and dairy operations rolled feed in a quality and consistent ration mix.
Art’s Way Rollermills provide you with efficient milling for top quality feed from your corn or small grains and does it with lower horsepower requirements. Rolling feed minimizes dust while providing more palatable and digestible feed for improved feed conversion.
Rolling with an Art’s Way Rollermill makes all grains more palatable and digestible by fracturing the kernels’ outside hull letting the digestive juices penetrate more rapidly. Consistent particle size produced with an Art’s Way Rollermill provides increased bulk allowing animals to eat more ration, which better assimilates the digestible nutrients. This allows for improved feed conversion. Rolling feed reduces dust in feed.
CATTLEMAXX Features and Specifications
Art’s Way’s 6105 Grinder Mixer features a 105 bushel mixing tank rated at 2.5 tons.
- 4 Large Inspection Windows
- Mixing Auger 12 inch diameter
- 20 inch, 10 inch diameter rolls
- Sharp or Flat Grooves
- 1:1 or 1:1.12 Roll Speed Differential
Trough Style Auger Feeder
A trough style auger feeder provides more room for cob feeding.
- 10 inch diameter
- 100 inches long
Operated with tractor hydraulics or mechanical lifts.
- Auger Tube has a 10 inch diameter
- Horizontal operating arc: 225º
- Vertical operating arc: +46º to -27º or +60º to -11º
- 10 feet long
- Optional Auger Extensions
- Mechanical Lift & Swing with Mechanical Discharge
- Hydraulic Lift & Swing with Mechanical Discharge
- Hydraulic Lift & Swing with Hydraulic Discharge
- 540 RPM Implement Driveline
- 21 inches x 24 inches
- 7 inch diameter auger
Which Rolls Do I Need?
Choose your 20″ roll type to achieve your desired grind. Check out this post to help you pick the rolls.
- 5 Groove Flat
- 7 Groove Flat
- 10 Groove Flat
- 5 Groove Sharp
- 7 Groove Sharp
- 10 Groove Sharp
CATTLEMAXX – 6105 Operator’s Manual
6105 CATTLEMAXX Parts List
Contact the Art’s Way Sales Team for more info at 712.864.3131!
Customers are saying…