Moldboard Plow 7501
Art’s Way’s 7501 Semi-mounted Vari-width plow is a more flexible option if your conservation plans require more surface than a traditional plow leaves, with the action that only a moldboard can give. Choose hydraulic or manual controls, paired with our adjustable width-of-cut option (to leave more residue exposed, narrow the cut, to bury residue, widen the cut) to get the best out of your tractor and plow.
Adjustable cutting width
Trip protection that sets the standards
You expect a moldboard plow to break ground, not the other way around. Rocks, stumps and hidden obstacles won’t put you out of action when you have AutoTrip II automatic reset or toggle-trip beams, available on Art’s Way plows. Both feature independent action for handling trip loads up to 6,000 lbs. – tripping action that doesn’t affect other bottoms.
Auto Trip II
For severe rocky conditions, choose AutoTrip II automatic reset beams. AutoTrip II beams react to rocks or obstructions in one of two ways:
- When a bottom hits an obstruction it can slide over, AutoTrip II allows it to ride up and over without tripping. Once the point passes over the obstruction, it immediately returns to the preset plowing depth.
- When a bottom hits an obstruction it can’t ride over, it trips – as high as 13 in. – before springing back to work. In both situations, you simply keep on plowing, with nothing to shift, lift or adjust.
The Toggle-Trip design allows the beams to hold firmly against high draft loads, maintaining their working positions. When a bottom hits a rock, the beam will trip to the rear. To reset, simply stop and raise the plow and gravity puts the bottom back into working position. Lower the plow and you are on your way… all without having to leave the tractor seat.
Maximum clearance for plug free plowing
Heat forged steel provides added strength
On-land or in-furrow options
Size In-Furrow…5/6*; or 6 bottoms/On Land…5/6*: 6/6*; or 7 bottoms
Bottoms HSCX Super Chief or HSCU deep tillage Super Chief
Depth of Cut 12 in. (305 mm)
Width of Cut Manual turnbuckle (standard) or hydraulic cylinder/Infinitely variable…14-22 in. (356 or 559 mm)
Line of Draft Manual turnbuckle (standard) or hydraulic (optional; on land plows only)
Frame Size 6 x 8 x 3/8 in. (152 x 203 x 9.5 mm) mainframe; 6 x 6 in. (152 x 152 mm) pull; tubular steel
Beams Autotrip II automatic reset or toggle-trip
- Cat III 3-pt. standard. (Cat III recommended for maximum width-of-cut adjustment)
- In-furrow–tractor must also be equipped with two remote hydraulic outlets for rear lift cylinder and hydraulic width-of-cut or line-of-draft
Clearance Vertical-34 in. (864 mm) Fore and Aft-32.6 in. to 36.8 in. (828 to 935 mm) depending on cutting width
- Rippled cushion 20 in. (508 mm) blade cast-arm standard;
- Rippled cushion 22 in. (559 mm) cast-arm, or concave crimp-center 20 in. (508 mm) disk blade cushion optional
Tires 9.5L-146PR (gauge, front furrow)/11L-15 (rear furrow; on-land only)
* With optional frame extensions
7501 Moldboard Plow Brochure
7501 Moldboard Plow Operator’s Manual
7501 Moldboard Plow Illustrated Parts List
Contact the Art’s Way Sales Team for more info at 712.864.3131!
Customers are saying…